Dear family and friends,
This week has been a week of many miracles. With white washing this area we started out with really no investigators but by the end of last night, Sunday Nov. 2, we now have 4 progressing investigators. What a miracle and it is all because of the Lord.
Earlier this week we asked the bishop and his family if they would join us in praying for Francine and her family and Steve and his family to come to church. We knew if we prayed in faith that miracles could happen. So we all prayed for them to come to church. And yesturday both families showed up to church. All of church that day was amazing and the spirit was very strong. The Lord truly did bless us. I felt such joy in seeing them come to church. And after they both said it was good and they were going to come back next week too. The gospel really does bring joy into our lives. I am just so glad I could be a small part of this work and to be a witness to the miracles that are happening here. This is the Lord's work and His hand is in it.
Hopefully we can contuine to find people here who are ready to hear the gospel. And I pray through the Holy Ghost I can be able to help them, for it is the Holy Ghost that converts people, I am just an instrument in God's hands.
This week we also taught a lady named Donnie Hill. She is 28 and has 4 children. Right now she is fighting brain cancer and has had many other types of cancer and health problems. She has lived a hard live. We taught her lesson one The Restoration of the Gospel. All of her children were there and two others so it was kind of noicy but once I started talking about Joseph Smith the room went very quiet. By the end of talking about Joseph Smith all the children were quiet and listening and there was just such great peace in the room. It was an amazing experience. The Holy Ghost was there and leading us in the things to say.
I know the church is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and it can bring peace into our lives if we read it. The Lord does hear and answers our prayers. He is watching over us and wants the best for us.
Love,
Sister Keys
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment