Family and friends,
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. And happy New Year. My Christmas was great. Sister Borg and I woke up and opened presents. Thanks everyone for your support and love it means a lot to me. After we got ready for the day we spent the morning having our weekly planning session. Then we went to lunch with a member; they had some family in town that are not members. So we had lunch with them and then read the nativity story out of Luke 2 and bore testimony of Jesus Christ. What a great way to celebrate Christmas then think of the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. After that another member let us come over and use her phone to call home. I had a great conversation with my family! And after that we had dinner with a different member, who also had non-member family in town. After dinner we watched the Joy to the World movie with them. All in all it was a great Christmas.
Friday we had President Interviews. I love my mission president and his wife. They are great people and very inspired of God. They even took our whole district out to lunch after training and paid for all 12 of us. I love serving under Pres. and Sister Smith!!!
I know Jesus is the Christ. He came to earth and suffered for all of our sins and died for us. If we have faith in Him, repent, are baptized, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end we will return to live with God again. Christ is the only way.
Love,
Sister Keys
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment