Dear family and friends,
Things have been a little crazy this week. Sister Holmes finished her mission and went home this week. So now it is just Sister Blickfeldt and I, which means we had to ajust not being in a three some any more. I am grateful that Sister Blickfeldt and I did not get transfered so we get to stay together in this area and cont. to see it progress.
The Lord has blessed us with many people to teach. And many great things are happening here.
We are teaching two teenage boys Dakota, who is 16, and Montana, who is 15. They are grandchildren of a couple in the ward and they just moved in with there grandparents. We taught them the Restoration and they already have such strong testimonies of the Prophet Joseph Smith. It is amazing to see so much simple faith and trust in the Lord in this young men. They are very prepared for the gospel and it is refreshing to teach people who are so prepared. I am grateful the Lord has intrusted them into our care and is letting us teach them.
Friday I was able to see Jose get baptized. What a miracle. He looked so happy. And now him and Sarahi are one step closer to being sealed in the temple!
I am so grateful to be able to tell people that we have a prophet on the earth today. That God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He does not change. He loves us so much and has provide a way for us to be able to live with him again. Jesus Christ is the only way that we can have eternal life. God cares about each and everyone of us individual because we have His children and He will be in the details of our life if we will let Him.
I love y'all. Go and find someone to share your testimony with this week. So much joy and happiness comes into our lives when we try to share this gospel with others.
Love,
Sister Keys
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment