Dear family and friends,
I don't have a lot of time today to write but I had an amazing week. The Lord has been very good to us lately.
This week the Lord blessed us with 7 new investigators. And 4 of them are on the same street. They are neighbors and know each other very well. We taught them all on Saturday and all of them are searching for something they feel is missing in all the other churches they have gone too. One man named Craig after we taught him the Restoration told us he has felt lost but feels like the Mormon church has what he is looking for. He came to church yesterday and said he felt very comfortable there.
These people have been so prepared for the gospel. The Lord is very merciful.
Well, I love y'all. And have a great week.
Love,
Sister Keys
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment