Dear family and friends,
I pray everything finds you well. My week has been great and full of many spiritual experiences.
We are teaching this new lady named Genny. She is amazing. Our first time teaching her we felt prompted to teach her the Plan of Salvation. She told us she was always wondered where we came from? why are we here? and where we are going? And growing up she has felt that there should be more, that the story can't just end there with the Bible but there has to be more. Genny is so prepared and ready to receive the fullness of the gospel. So Saturday we taught her the first half of the Plan of Salvation and through the whole lesson she told us everything we were teaching her just made perfect sense. At the end of the lesson Sis. Blickfeldt asked her, "As you come to know these things are true, will you be baptized?" Genny replied, "Yes, when I know these things are true I will be baptized." What a miracle. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the plan of salvation. That to know that through Jesus Christ and His Atonement we have a way to return back to live with our Heavenly Father again.
Sunday Mike came to church for the first time! That was a huge miracle. After sacrament meeting he told us that it was more reverent than he was use too and that he was very touched. Also we had a part member family that decide to come to church and we are going to start teaching them this week.
I love this gospel. I know that our families can be together forever. This life is not the end but there is much more to come. Through the power of the priesthood we can be sealed to our families forever.
Love y'all. May the Lord bless you with peace and joy this week.
Love,
Sister Keys
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment