Dear family and friends,
It has been another great week in the mission field. I love my new area and Sister Avila is wonderful. We get along so well and are already great friends. I don't want her to go home next Monday. Oh and about her going home next week I still don't know what will be happening to me when she leaves if, where I will be going or who I will be with but things will work out for the best.
There is so much work to be done here in these wards what with us white-washing the area. That means that both Sister Avila and I were double transferred into the area. Slowly we are meeting everyone in the wards.
We have so much work to do here. And are teaching a few people. Two people we are teaching are close to baptism. One man named Jose is married to a member and he has been coming to church. We teach him on Wed and are going to see if we can maybe set a baptismal date with him. So keep him in your prayers please. And we are also teaching a single mom named Jessica. At our last appt. She said she would like to be baptized but does not want to set a date yet. She came to church for the second time this week too. We will be teaching her again on Tues and to hopefully help her set a date. So please keep this two in your prayers.
Well I don't have much time. I love y'all and miss you.
Love,
Sister Keys
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment