Dear family and friends,
Did y'all have a great New Year's day?
No stories today because I feel like I just need to share my testimony with y'all. Maybe because with the start of the new year I have had time to look back upon the past year and see all the many blessings and miracles the Lord has given me. It was been a wonderful year!
I know through the power of the Holy Ghost that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's church. Jesus Christ is the head of this church. I know Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. And that through Joseph God restored the fulness of His gospel back onto the earth. We have a living Prophet today and 12 Apostles, which is the same organization that Christ had when He on the earth (see Ephesians 2:19-21). Through the power of God Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon.
I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It is another testament of Jesus Christ. We will draw closer to the Lord as we study and ponder the teaching found in it.
Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers. I know He loves me because I feel His love everyday and all around me.
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I know He lives. Out of love He suffered everything for me. He is the only way. I can be forgivin of all my sins through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am weak and nothing without Christ and would be lost and fallen forever. Christ has redeemed my soul and ransomed me. One day I will stand before God and to be judged and I hope to be able to hear, "Well done thou good and faithful servent."
I know this things are true. And I am grateful to be able to share this testimony with others.
I love y'all. Thanks for your love and support. And for the many prayers.
Love,
Sister Keys
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment