Friday, December 18, 2009

How Great Shall Be Your Joy- November 16, 2009

Dear family and friends,

My joy is very full this week. Sat. Sister Ginny was baptized, and then on Sun she received the gift of the Holy Ghost and was confirmed a member of the church. It was so amazing to she her baptized. The Lord blessed me to be able to watch her whole conversion process. I love being an instrument in the Lord's hands. The Holy Ghost was the one that converted Sister Ginny and I was just lucky enough to be a witness to it all happening. Every time it still amazes me how fast people change when they gain their own testimony of this gospel.

I love hearing Sister Ginny pray and thanking Heavenly Father for sending us to her. And telling Him how she has been waiting for this her whole life. I know she is going to make a great member of this church for the Lord was preparing her for a long time.

Her baptism went well once it finally got started. We has a little scare when the person who was baptizing her was not there when we were scheduled to start and he ended up being over 15 mins. later. But he finally got there and the baptism went really well after that. Bro. Bruce Epple started his chemo on Friday and was to sick to get baptized. But hopefully we are planning on baptizing him this week before he has chemo again on Friday. So please keep him in your prayers that everything goes well for him.

I know this is Christ's church back on the earth again today. Jesus is the head of this church and He speaks through prophets today just like He always has in the past.

I love y'all. Have a great week.

Love,
Sister Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment