Howdy family and friends,
I hope y'all had a great and happy Halloween!
Lots of great things are happening here in the Texas Dallas Mission. This week we started a new transfer and so to start the transfer we met as a zone to set goals of what we want to happen this month of Nov. As a zone we set a goal to see 20 people baptized in Nov. and by the end of the week we have 19 people with baptismal dates. The Lord is blessing us so much!
Ginny and Bruce are still set for baptism on Nov. 14 and are progressing well. It is so neat to see their testimony of the gospel grow and to see them becoming truly converted! Ginny even picks up a recent convert that lives by her who doens't have a car and brings him to church with her. Bruce takes notes throughout all of church and is just soaking everything up. I pray I can be more like this two and feel like I am learning more from them then they are learning from me.
We found a new investigator this week while knocking doors. His name is Cory and is 17 years old. As we taught him the first lesson he told us how he has family members that are members and he even has looked into going to BYU when he graduates. He is very prepare to hear the gospel. It is very true that there are so many people that are being prepare right now to receive the gospel.
I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. Through him the Lord restored His church upon the earth again. We have a living prophet of God today, even Thomas S. Monson, and 12 Apostles. Jesus Christ lives today and stands at the head of this church. Jesus Christ is my Savior. He suffered personally for me. He took upon Him all of my pains, my sorrows, sicknesses, trials, and sins. Because He already suffered and paid the price for me I don't have to walk this road alone. Just turn to Him and He will help us overcome anything for He has overcome the world.
I love ya'll. Have a blesses week.
Love,
Sister Keys
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment