Dear family and friends,
I received some very exciting news this week. Jose, from my last area, is getting baptized on Aug. 7. I was so excited to hear this. It is always a joy to hear about people in your old areas finally deciding to take the next step and be baptized. I am so excited for him and his wife Sarahi. They are a great family and will be so blessed for his choose. I know it will bring them so much more happiness and peace into their family.
This week we started to teach Julie, one of Bro. Cooper's nurses. We taught her the Restoration and it went well. I love telling people about Joseph Smith and that we have a prophet on the earth today. How blessed we are to know that we have a prophet on the earth today! God loves us today and He has not forgotten us. He gaves for us just as much as the people in the Bible. He is merciful and has blessed us with a prophet too. And it is great to know that God does not change, that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!
I love all y'all. And have a great week.
Love,
Sister Keys
Extra:
The weather has been nice up here too this week. Today it is raining which I am always grateful for, I love the rain.
It has been an ok week. Still not many investigators coming to church yet but we will get there.
Yes, you need to be careful of the chiggers too. And never walk bare foot in the grass of lay in it, which i sometimes missing being able to do.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment