Friday, March 27, 2009

Wedding-Monday March 23, 2009

Dear family and friends,

This week Sister Gross and I were able to go to Yahida and Oscar's wedding up in McKinney. It was great to see them and to finally take make that commitment to get married. The wedding was very simple but very nice. I was very happy to see that they are still progressing in the gospel and taking steps to bring them closer to Christ.

Also this week we started teaching Ana again. She went to Brazil for a month and is finally back home. We met with her twice this week and she is still thinking and praying about being baptized.

Elizabeth came to church again this week. The Sunday School and Relief Society lessons were perfect. Both of them were focused on questions that Elizabeth has asked us and so hopefully she was able to get her answers out of them.

I know this church is true. How grateful I am to know that I can have a personal relationship with my Heavenly Father and to know that He hears and answers my prayers. In the end all things will work out for God is over all.

I love y'all and hope you have a blessed week.

Love,
Sister Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment