Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010-February 15, 2010

Hi all,Sorry I haven't recieved a family and friends email from Jeanne this week. Things are very busy for her to finish up everything before she comes home in 13 days. So I am just sending her letter to me. I love and appreicate all everyone has done for her and our family. March 3rd at 10:23 am she will be home. Love, Jody

Dear Mom,

We had a pretty good week. Elder Evans from the Seventy came and we received some great training for him. He held a special fireside for new members and investigators. We were able to take a few people down to Dallas to hear him speak. Bro. Makori went and after he and I went up so Bro. Makori could meet him. Bro. Makori told Elder Evans how he is sending copies of the Book of Mormon to his family in Kenya. It was a blessing to me to be able to hear how excited Bro. Makori is to share the gospel.

Paul is so cute. Thanks for sending some pictures. Kaitlyn and Ben are so big. I can't believe how fast they are growing and Owen too. I am excited to see them all again.

I would love to take Alexia to the zoo. And of course they can sleep in my room. I will have to go through my clothes when I get home, I have no idea what will still fit and what I will wear.

Tell Jessi and Rob I would love to do work for them. I will need something to keep me busy! I can't wait for all that filing :)

Thanks for the box, I did get it. Sister Cooper says thanks for the letter too.

Also this week we had lots of snow. Thursday night we had to come in early because of all the snow. Friday after our president interviews we had a huge snowball fight with our whole zone. It was very fun. It almost felt like being back in Utah with this crazy weather.

I love you so much mom and I hope you always remember that. You are the best mom a daughter could ask for.

I know the church is true. The Priesthood has been restored. We can draw closer to the Lord has we study the Book of Mormon.

Well I have to go, Sister Cooper wants to take us out to lunch today. And then we are getting together as a zone to play some games.

Love,
Sister Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment