Mom,
I just got off the phone with the assistants to the pres. I am being emergency transferred out. They are moving me up north. I am going to Sherman and will be in another three-some. They are transferring up there tomorrow morning. They said we are not getting transferred because of anything we did wrong or any of the normal reasons people get emergency transferred out of an area. They said they are just trying to figure what is best for the mission since we have so few sister missionaries in the mission right now.
I am really shocked and sad right now. This has been my favorite. Area of my whole mission so far. And the past 2 weeks have been some of the most enjoyable too. These past 2 weeks with Sister Biddle have been the best of 2 weeks of my mission almost.
This area has started to really pick up and we were starting to see a lot of progress from our investigators and I was seeing a lot of the fruits of my labors.
I am really sad to be leaving Kaufman and Forney and to be leaving Sister Biddle. But the Lord knows what He is doing; things will work out according to His will. I am really going to miss the people here.
So anyways I thought I would just let you know. Please tell everyone to send my mail to the mission office until I get my new address next week.
I love you mom.
Love,
Sister Keys
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment