I don't know what to say in my last letter either. It is hard to put into words how I feel right now. It almost doesn't seem real or that it is happening. The time has gone by so fast. I am very glad to hear that this first week for me will be very busy, that should help me adjust better.
I am very excited to see y'all.
I am happy to hear things have gone a little better for you this week.
That will be fun to stay with Tery Pomeroy when we take Jayne back. Is sure sounds like a very long day is ahead for you on Tuesday. I am excited Jayne and Alexia will be there.
The past week has gone well. We were able to teach 7 lessons to investigators with members there. The work is moving forward here. A lot of people ready to receive the gospel. I loved seeing Bro. Makori and Sis. Hibberlin at church on Sunday. To be able to see people staying true to the covenants they have made with the Lord. Bro. Makori received the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday and was ordained to the office of a priest! That was a huge miracle to see happen before I left. I am going to miss these two so much.
Looking back on my mission I realize how I really did nothing, it was all the Lord and His Spirit that did it all. I was just very blessed to be the instrument in the Lord's hand to witness all these miracles take place. my mission had filled me with great joy.
I love you so much mom. Thanks for all your letters and your love and support. It means the world to me. Thank you and dad so much for being faithful parents who taught me well of the things of God. I am very proud and honored to be called your daughter. I love you and dad with all my heart.
I know this church is true. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. Through him the Lord restored the fullnes of His gospel. We have a prophet today even Thomas S. Monson. The Book of Mormon is the word of God and it brings us closer to the Lord than any other book. Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. He is the only way. The Atonement is for everyone. Chirst Atonement is infinite and eternal. I know God hears and anwsers my prayers. We are children of God.
Again I love you mom. See you soon.
Love,
Sister Keys
Sister Keys
No comments:
Post a Comment