Dear family and friends,
Another week had past. The time sure goes by fast sometimes. I can't believe how fast it is going. And I am so humbled and grateful for all the blessings the Lord has given me so far on my mission. He has given me so much and blessed me with more then I deserve.
Jessica was confirmed yesterday and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. I am excited to be able to see her continue to grow now as a member of Christ's church.
We had so crazy weather this week. Wed night on our way to some appts. with a member we received a phone call from our district leader telling us that we needed to get inside because there was a tornado warning going on. We had to cancel our appts. and turn around and spent most of the night at the members home until the storm passed enough for us to drive home. I have never seen a thunder and lighting storm last so long before. The storm lasted all Wed night and did not stop until Thursday afternoon around 2.
Friday we did an exchange with the Mesquite sisters. Sister Biddle went to Mesquite with Sister Walch and I spent the day here in Kaufman and Forney with Sister Gross. It was neat to be companions with Sister Gross again and to see how much she was grown and changed since we were last together in Allen.
I think that is all for now, until next week. Hope ya'll have a great week, enjoy the summer weather.
Remember to make time for the Lord. He is always there for us. And we can serve Him by serving others. Look for the small acts of kindness and service that we can do for each other all around us.
Love ya'll,
Sister Keys
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment